Call for Papers 2022
2022 CALL FOR PAPERS: PAPER SUBMISSION IS OPEN FOR 2022:
(We Accept Full-Papers Written in ENGLISH only)
The editorial board welcomes authors submissions for papers for this journal; before submitting your paper kindly check This Link to find the topics covered by this international journal.
Date of Publication: Accepted manuscripts will be published within 2-5 days after acceptance in current issue
Paper Acceptance/Rejection Notification: within 10-18 days
Accepted papers will be published online ISSN (Online) and printed ISSN (Print)
The 2022 Call for Papers will be closed at 28 December
Principles, Guidelines, and Procedures for this International Peer Reviewed Journal:
Before submitting your paper to the journal, it is extremely important that you read, understand, and agree to follow the principles, guidelines, and procedures outlined in about the Journal page by CLICK HERE.
kindly Click the following link to get indexing list.
BENEFITS FOR AUTHORS WHEN PUBLISHING THEIR ARTICLES WITH the International Journal of Social Sciences: Current and Future Research Trends (IJSSCFRT):
- Fast, and Easy publication Process (not always guaranteed; but usually within 14-28 days). Kindly check the journal’s Peer Review Process.
- Indexing in Ulrich's Database and in Google Scholar as well as in more than 40 Indexing, listing, and abstracting partners. kindly Click the following link to get indexing list.
- IJSSCFRT provides free "Soft Copy of paper" to Authors; this copy can be downloaded directly from the journal’s site immediately after publication.
- All authors can access their (lifetime accounts) to Print articles, read Indexing metadata, use the citation tools, download Supplementary files for certain articles, Finding References, Email articles directly, Email the authors, receive updates, receive news feeds, and Post a Comment.
- All authors can get free "Electronic Certificate of Publication for Free" for their published papers upon request.
- All Papers are published online as well as in Hard copy of journal (hard copies for the published papers are available upon author request for extra fees).