The Role of Governmental Administration in the Corporate Social Responsibility
After the industrial revolution that caused the emergence and growth of Multinational corporations and their presence in developing host countries. The activities of these corporations were firstly merely based on the economic benefits and financial interests of these corporations that caused tragic issues in the social, economic and environmental system of host developing countries that resulted in their protests and consequently made the MNCs to alter their activities and only not do based on their economic and beneficial goals but also in favor of their developing host countries that is known as the social responsibility of corporations. One of the most challenging questions regarding CSR is that it is a part of philanthropy and how the governments can monitor and determine the duties of MNCs concerning the CSR. This paper tried to find out the answers of the above- mentioned questions.
Eric, Morgan, (2017, Sep), “What CSR Do with MNCs Brands?”, The Economist Journal, September 9th, 2017, https://www.economist.com/weeklyedition/2017-09-09 [November 3, 2020]
GivingForce Team, “Does Government Have a Role to Play in Corporate Social Responsibility?’ https://www.givingforce.com/does-government-have-a-role-to-play-in-corporate-social-responsibility/, May 9, 2018, [December 23, 2020]
Hency, Techer, “Difference Between CSR and Philanthropy”, https://thecsrjournal.in/difference-between-csr-and-philanthropy/, November 28, 2018. [October 31,2020]
Mouhammad, Nowrouzi, “An Introduction to to the CSR of Oil and Gas Companies”, http://icmstudy.ir/%d8%a2%d8%b4%d9%86%d8%a7%db%8c%db%8c-%d8%a8%d8%a7-%d9%85%d8%b3%d8%a6%d9%88%d9%84%db%8c%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9%db%8c-%d8%b4%d8%b1%da%a9%d8%aa-%d9%87%d8%a7%db%8c-%d9%86%d9%81%d8%aa/, August 18, 2015. [April 4, 2021]
Myra, Hagan, “is Charity Part of Corporate Social Responsibility?”, https://joiningvisionandaction.com/is-charity-part-of-corporate-social-responsibility/, March 13, 2013. [May 12, 2021]
Copyright (c) 2021 International Scientific Research and Researchers Association (ISRRA)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.